FlipTrips
CA
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Entrar / Registrar-se
CA
English (EN)
Русский (RU)
Español (ES)
Français (FR)
Deutsch (DE)
Nederlands (NL)
Íslenska (IS)
Eesti (ET)
Қазақша (KK)
Українська (UK)
Dansk (DA)
Català (CA)
Polski (PL)
Entrar / Registrar-se
Perfil d'usuari
Gideon
Your comments
FM - Somehow managed to airport detection work. Bookd for …
fa 12 anys
FM - Can't seem to book for more than 5 …
fa 12 anys
AG - The font used for the labelling here (see …
fa 12 anys
AG - I really like the domain name and GUI. …
fa 12 anys
AG - Some users might not find it very intuitive …
fa 12 anys
AG - I really like the ability to click on …
fa 12 anys
Unable to use current location as function to suggest an …
fa 12 anys
I have to guess what the icons are for on …
fa 12 anys
When the homepage is loaded I think the size of …
fa 12 anys
suggestion for an info page
fa 12 anys
«
1
2
3
4
5
6
»
Customer support service
by UserEcho
Gideon
0,51
Registrat:
fa 14 anys
Last activity:
fa 12 anys
User menu
0
Temes
51
Comentaris